A memorable journey packed with incredible sightseeing and exploration in glorious Bagan
Whether adventuring as one, with your family, or in a large group, you can expect to be accompanied by a passionate tour guide that is intricately familiar with the Bagan Archaeological Zone. Tours can be arranged from all hours in the day or early morning. Three Treasures also provides a variety of sightseeing excursions to ancient temples and monuments outside of Bagan.
Everything was well-looked after from the time they picked us up to when they dropped us off at our hotel.Kovardhini, Singapore (via Tripadvisor)
Join us for the intimate, once-in-a-lifetime experience that you traveled so far to find. Forget the big bus tours – we invite you to join our family of village communities for an amazing day out on a private tour in Bagan!
Explore the most stunning temples in Bagan
Interacting with locals, exchanging ideas and inspiration with communities that becomes a unique and memorable “off-the-beaten-track” experience of Bagan. You will be transformed by the astonishing landscapes, exhilarating experiences, magical culture and postcard-perfect moments on your Bagan tour.
You will be enjoying these experiences with locals, in harmony with their traditional customs and traditions. As a guest of our host villages around Bagan and their communities, you enjoy an entirely different perspective than packaged group tours can offer. Our absolute priority is that you have an outstanding, memorable experience that delivers value for money while supporting local communities.
Crowd Avoidance Tips
- Use a specialist. Three Treasures is an award-winning Bagan tour operator. Our Head Office is in Bagan; the temples are our backyard.
- Timing is everything. Do as the locals do and rise early, allowing you to see popular sites before the bus groups. We conduct footfall data counts, so you can see the temples at their best.
- Explore the most popular temples of the Bagan Archaeological Zone in the hours immediately after sunrise when the temples are quietest.
- Stay another day. Reach more remote sites outside Bagan like Salay, Mount Popa, or villages and monuments along the Irrawaddy River.
- Visit smaller temples and secluded sites as you will likely have these to yourself – the Bagan Archaeological Zone extends well beyond Old Bagan, at over 100 sq km in size.
Keen to experience the real Bagan I was fortunate enough to stumble across Three Treasures and it was the best thing that could ever have happened -I truly could not have hoped for more from Ian and his team.CATHRYN, UK/HONG KONG (VIA TRIPADVISOR)