Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is Myanmar’s largest city and its most important commercial
The streets and people of bustling downtown Yangon are a playground for street photographers. The diverse ethnicities, architecture, colors, and spontaneous energy of the city provide a brilliant range of subjects for developing your technical and composition skills.
Due to its accessibility, street photography has become an increasingly popular way to create art from the everyday. Whether you use a film camera, DSLR, or even your smartphone, capturing the “decisive moment” is as challenging as it is addictive.
- On this guided street photography walk around downtown Yangon
- Review the basics of exposure and camera settings for street photography
- Review the basics of framing and composition for street shooting
- Discover essential field techniques to become an effective street photographer
- Build confidence and conquer
fearof shooting strangers inthe street
- Develop your observational and storytelling skills
- Learn to see and observe to develop your creative personal style and perspective