Half-Day Yangon Night Photography Tour
Out Yangon night photography tour is an amazing way to experience and photograph the city’s most iconic sites. We take you to spots in the city only local photographers know, during the photographer’s golden- and blue hour around sunset time and into the night.
What to Expect
We photograph the colorful riverside activities of late afternoon, the long shadows providing depth and character for our shots. Next, we head over to the crown jewel of Yangon, Shwedagon Pagoda, for golden hour photography around sunset. As the light fades we move to People’s Park where we use our tripods to shoot Shwedagon’s western gate from a different perspective during “blue hour”. Under the night sky, we return downtown to photograph Sule Pagoda using long exposures to create fantastic light trails.
Yangon Night Photography Tour Itinerary
- 4 pm pickup from your hotel
- Shoot riverside ways of life and ferries near Sint Oh Dan Road OR Visit Kandawgyi Lake & Karaweik Palace
- Golden hour photography at Shwedagon Pagoda
- Shooting Shwedagon Pagoda from People’s Park (water fountain and lighting)
- Pansodan Sky Bridge
- Sule Pagoda Rooftop Photoshoot
- Yangon street photography in Chinatown
- 8-9 pm return to your hotel
Half-Day Photo Tour Pricing
$179USD per photographer, $99USD for non-photographer travel partners.
Price includes: private aircon transport, photographer-guide, drinking water
Price excludes: monument entry fees, food, souvenirs