Capture your Bagan memories with private photo shoots!
Visitors come to Bagan for the stunning views and photo opportunities. It’s an excellent time to take amazing photos of yourself in Bagan to capture the magic of your surroundings. Bagan is an Instagrammer’s dream and heaven for social media photo fans. Treat yourself to a private photo shoot in Bagan and preserve the memories forever. Your friends won’t believe it!
Share your Bagan experience online
We offer a selection of photo shoot packages competitively prices to suit every budget. For our guest photo shoots, we use high-end digital and analog camera equipment, including Nikon dslrs and flashes and Fujifilm mirrorless cameras. lighting equipment is available and we can arrange local props, costumes, make-up artists, hairdressers, sets and permits as required for your desired photo shoot.
Photo shoot pricing
|Tour Add-on||throughout tour||multiple||12+ photos||$99 USD|
|Capture the Moment||30 mins||1 location||12+ photos||$195 USD|
|Capture the Experience||60 mins||1-2 locations||24+ photos||$295 USD|
|Capture the Yes||2 hours||2 locations||36+ photos||$395 USD|
|Pre-wedding||4-14 hours||multiple locations||50+ photos||ask for offer|
Editing available for print or social media
Depending on your wishes, we can edit and optimize the image files from your Bagan photo shoot in high resolution for printing as well as optimized cropping and formatting for online and social media.
What to bring
- clothes, costumes, accessories
- appropriate shoes ( slip-off shoes for temple entry; closed-toe shoes against thorns for some landscapes)
- bottled water, cold drinks, fruit
- Horse cart and driver (if desired)
- Private boat and staff (if desired)
- Bagan Archeological Zone entry fees
- Riverside barbeque lunch
- Wine, branded spirits on boat or at riverside (by advance request, extra charges apply)
- European apéro (fresh bread, cheese, olives)
- Photographer’s permits and assistants
- GoPro Hero action camera rental