Take Your Social Media Profile to the Next Level
This tour will take you to the most engaging and Instagram-worthy photo spots around the ancient pagodas on your Bagan Instagram Photo Tour. Snap photos and experience the stellar beauty of Myanmar’s crown jewel among the 3,000+ monuments scattered across the Bagan plain along the Irrawaddy River. Immerse yourself in the spellbinding scenery and Burmese culture while exploring ancient monuments and natural wonders.
Bagan is more than just its temples, and we’ll explore the vibrant modern life of the area. From the active riverside communities on the Irrawaddy to the lively local markets, we’ll dive into the local scene and have some great opportunities to capture spectacular temples, stunning landscapes, portraits, and street scenes.
We’ll visit the majestic Bagan Temples, as well as some of the lesser-traveled surrounding ruins. To avoid the crowds, we’ll time our visits so the light is best and the crowds are at their lowest.
Bagan Instagram Photo Tour Highlights:
- Sunrise and sunset among Bagan’s ancient temples
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the Bagan area and snap many Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Burmese culture from your guide
- Travel at your own pace to get the shots you want
- Visit local workshops for close-up and portrait photography of local artisans
- Learn and apply basic lighting and composition techniques to improve your photos
Capture Your Incredible Experience in Bagan
Bagan is without a doubt filled with an endless collection of temple landscapes and beautiful monuments that would stun even the most articulate poet. This photography tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the Bagan area for use on social media and beyond. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you’ll learn about the Burmese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of its magnificent temples, villages, and landscapes. Whether you’re using a camera or smartphone, your photos will be fantastic!
Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the incredible ancient temples as well as the Burmese people and their rich and historical Buddhist culture. We provide photo props such as traditional Burmese umbrellas, candles, and incense to add color and drama to your photos.
- Air-conditioned private taxi and driver
- Experienced English-speaking licensed tour guide with photography training
- Breakfast, bottled water, cold drinks, fruit
- Photo props such as traditional Burmese umbrellas, candles, and incense to add color and drama to your photos
- Bagan Archeological Zone entry fees