Bagan Through the Lens
Explore the most photogenic Bagan temples in the best light! Photograph the most impressive Bagan temples, from the majestic Ananda to the golden spires of Shwezigon.
Let our team of professional guides and photographers show you the secrets of unforgettable Bagan. We all live here, and we know the optimal times of the day to see the temples in the best light with the fewest crowds—and we’re sharing our secrets with you!
Your Bagan photography tour includes sunrise balloon shooting among the ancient pagodas. Try photography of village people and farming activities during “blue hour” after sunrise. Enjoy an al fresco light breakfast with local pastries, fruit, and fresh coffee/tea at our “home” pagoda situated within the harvest area of a local community.
The Best Myanmar Photo Tour!
Photograph the iconic pagodas and villages in comfort on our Bagan photography tours. For example, drinks and refreshments are provided throughout the day. A large, air-conditioned private vehicle is always on hand to transport your gear and provide a break from the heat.
All our Bagan photography tours allow you the flexibility to design your own itinerary. We will apply our local knowledge of sites and contacts in the community each day. Visit local farmer and artisans for close-up photography of daily life in Myanmar. Practice your portrait photography with children on their way home from school. Have a laugh with local monks as they sit for their portraits. We know the light and how to position ourselves to capture village life, landscapes, portraits, ancient temples, sunrise or sunset.
Experience Bagan's Magical "Golden Hour"
- pre-sunrise pickup and orientation to position ourselves to make the most of available light during the sunrise/sunset “golden hour”
- get closer to real people and communities your tour fees support to capture the everyday beauty, culture, and colors of Myanmar
- late afternoon village life under warm pre-sunset light
- sunset in intimate location for capturing exceptional moments otherwise inaccessible
- journey by horse cart, ebike, or taxi